You have to understand that this Call Centre is in a foreign country, where English is not the Mother Tongue. This means, probably, that the staff are not the normal CC staff. Here there are really only two jobs that can be done by people who are English and don't speak the local language. One is to teach English and the other is to work in this type of Call Centre - where you get all the calls from English speaking countries.
The pay is, to be quite frank, crap.
As a result, the people who accept this job (and who teach English as well) are people who are not really looking for a long-term career with prospects. Generally, they either don't give a toss or they aren't bright enough to do anything else.
Either way, in general, you get the kind of person you deserve. So, yes, for those of you who call, we do live in a great place where the weather is good and the food is fantastic - but no, it's not great if I have to work here and no, I really am not to be envied and no, I'm not going to take your problem personally, I'm just here to put some food into my mouth. Just FUCK OFF!
OK, I'm having a bad day! Ring me again tomorrow when I'm sure it will all be better!!
Wednesday, 21 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment